What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A basic training method by the legendary Tret
- Learn what kind of food was in the plate of TreT before he was one year old
- Learn what food do I give to TreT in order to keep him in a good shape
- Learn what time should you wait for the trainings after taking food
- Learn what is it necessary to do when the dog cannot do something
- Learn the role of stimulants in training and a smart use of them
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Tret Training scores 72.34/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://tret-training.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $59.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tret-training.com you’ll also be taken through to tret-training.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)